Monday, February 27, 2012

Chicken Stuffed with Broccoli & Cheddar Cheese

My hubby went to dinner with his guys so I decided to try something new! I LOVED how it came out! A new dish to add to my arsenal! The directions are only for 1 serving, so double it if you'd like to make for multiple people!

Ingredients
1 chicken breast
1 egg
2 tbs water
1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
(I make my own with 1 slice wheat bread, parsley, garlic, salt & pepper)
2-3 florets cooked broccoli
1 slice cheddar cheese (or cheese of choice)

-Preheat oven to 350 degrees
-In a bowl, combine 1 egg, 2 tbs water and salt to taste. Beat mixture with fork and set aside.
-Cut chicken breast in half length wise and pound to flatten (if needed)
-Place 1/2 slice of cheese and broccoli on chicken, then roll and secure with toothpicks
-Dip rolled chicken in egg mixture, then bread crumbs and place on oiled cookie sheet
-Bake for 25 minutes







Mason jar we got, it looks like Dozer!!
"BEER SPEAKS"
Dozer

1 comment:

  1. Mmmmmmmmmmm! looks so good! and love those Mason Jars!

    ReplyDelete