Saturday, February 25, 2012

Goulash & Chocolate Covered Strawberries

My brothers came over tonight to watch the UFC fights so I cooked up some hearty goulash! I know the traditional goulash has potatoes in it, but my whole life my mom has called shell pasta and hamburger meat, goulash, SO I'm going with it. This is such a quick and easy meal and everyone always enjoys it.

Ingredients
Half box of Shell Pasta
1lb lean hamburger meat
1 jar of "Newman's Own" Sockarooni pasta sauce
sea salt, garlic salt & parsley to taste

-Cook pasta
-Cook hamburger meat with seasonings of choice
-Combine pasta, hamburger meat, & pasta sauce
-Serve!

I also made some chocolate covered strawberries. Just melt 1 cup of milk chocolate morsels and dip your clean and dried strawberries! They will all get eaten up!










No comments:

Post a Comment