Monday, February 13, 2012

Stuffed Peppers

I love making this easy and light stuffed peppers recipe. They always come out great and you never feel guilty after eating them! Makes 4 servings (half a pepper is one serving). We usually have 2 halves and call it dinner, both halves only containing a combined total of 360 calories and 6 grams of fat! Can't beat that! Follow the link to try this dish yourself!

~TIPS~
1. no need to cook the rice before adding it to the mixture
2. Corn is a great additive
3. No need to use 3/4 cups of cheese! Even though it asks for low-fat cheese, that's a little excessive. I add 1 slice of cheddar cheese broken into pieces and that seems to work just fine.





2 comments:

  1. I've really been into peppers lately, I've been cutting them up into slices and eating them with jalapeƱo hummus (which is really good, by the way). But, I was recently looking at other combinations - this is definitely one I will be trying SOON!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks DELICIOUS! Ill have to try this soon!!!! YUM!

    ReplyDelete