Monday, March 19, 2012

BBQ Chicken Pizza on Flat Bread

Tonight we tried flat bread pizza! I got the concept from my friends wonderful blog you can check out here! I wanted to try something a little more my husbands style so we went the BBQ chicken route! It was very tasty and light tasting! Serve with a spinach and apple salad and you've got a quick dinner!

Ingredients (for 3 pizzas)
3 flat bread pizzas
1/4 cup BBQ sauce (we used Stone Brewery Levitation)
1/2 cup mozorella
1 Tbs Asiago Cheese
1 Tbs blue Cheese
1/2 red onion sliced
1 cup of  cooked chicken covered with BBQ sauce
Parsley

1. Cook onion on medium heat until tender, set aside
2. Cover flat bread with 4 Tbs (or so) or BBQ Sauce, cheeses, onion, chicken, and parsley
3. Cook in oven for 8 minutes at 350 degrees.

There are SO many variations of pizza's you could do with flatbread. What a great way to get your pizza fix at a low fat cost!








1 comment:

  1. I love BBQ chicken pizza, this looks yummy!

    Don't forget to enter The Shabby Apple giveaway on my blog for a chance to enter a dress!

    ReplyDelete