Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Surf & Turf Kabobs

Salmon is my most favorite fish! I can eat it everyday....until i start to feel sick! Truth, I've done it before.

Tonight I tried grilled salmon kabobs with bok choy & for my husband, steak kabobs with onion and red pepper (he's not a fan of salmon)! Tonight I will be giving you the recipe for the "surf" portion of dinner.

Side note: I can't wait till Friday, work has been insane!

Ingredients
-1lb skinless salmon fillet, cut into 1 1/2 inch cubes
-1 cup baby bok choy
-1/3 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
-2 tbs brown sugar
-2 tsp grated fresh ginger
-dash of ground mustard

1. Thread salmon and bok choy on skewers and set aside
2. In a small saucepan, bring soy sauce, brown sugar and ginger to a boil, remove from heat and add ground mustard
3. Brush salmon liberally with sauce
4. Grill 5 minutes per side
5. Serve!










1 comment: