Friday, October 19, 2012

Macadamia Crusted Mahi Mahi with Peanut Sauce


 My family visits the "Chart House" restaurant 1-2 times a year on special occasions. One of us always gets the macadamia nut Mahi. Recently my husband went fishing and caught a bunch of Mahi, so I knew I had to try my hand at this recipe once and for all. I found a "copy cat" recipe for this Mahi, that the chef actually shared, and I'm so happy I found it!

There are so many ingredients for the peanut sauce alone, but there are other versions online if you do not want to go through all the work. I was committed, so I had to do follow the directions to a T.

Follow the link for the recipe: Macadamia Crusted Mahi Mahi


Ingredients for Peanut Sauce


Mahi Before
Mahi After


Served with Roasted Asparagus and Rice Pilaf





4 comments:

  1. Macadamia Crusted Mahi Mahi with Peanut Sauce is scrumptious. Fabulous post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, really would love this recipe.. the link goes to an unknown spot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can email you the recipe, the link has been removed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, I, too, would really love this recipe. Can you email it to me? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete